Moving away from home for the first time or coming to stay in a foreign country can be a difficult and stressful time.
If the matter is urgent, contact by phone on +44 (0) 1224 262141 (internally ext 2141).
The ResLife Management team (Accommodation Support & ResLife Manager and ResLife Co-ordinator) provide support and advice services to students living in RGU Accommodation through a ResLife team of Wardens, Residence Assistants and Community Team to promote a positive living experience.
The ResLife Management team also provide advice and support services for those living, or seeking property in the Private Rented Sector via the ResLife Advisor.
- Being available to meet with students individually or collectively to discuss issues of concern relating to their accommodation/flatmates, whether living in Halls or the Private Sector
- Advice on options for transferring within University Accommodation and lease terminations
- Supporting the welfare of all students and promoting social interaction
- Being available to meet students seeking advice either searching for properties in the Private Sector or offering advice and support regarding leases, landlords, letting agents etc.
- Providing support for students in the Private Rented Sector, especially International students who may be unaware of the legal implications of Housing in Scotland
The RGU: ResLife team supports your time in student accommodation and beyond, with Residence Assistants providing out-of-hours care and a Community team helping residents to integrate socially.
The Student Help Point is your ‘one-stop shop’ for non-academic queries, support and advice.