Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
Declaration of Enrolment
I confirm and accept that:
- I am liable to pay a graduation fee before I receive a University award.
- I am liable for the full payment of tuition fees for my course including accepting responsibility for securing any sponsorship or reduction in the fees.
- The personal details and any information relating to tuition fees that I have provided are correct at the time of enrolment. I will notify the University immediately on any changes in the future.
- This agreement is governed by Scots Law and is subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts as regards any claim or matter arising under this contract.
- I am bound by the University's Academic Regulations, terms and conditions.
I have read the following regulations, policies and guidelines and agree to adhere to each of these:
- Regulation A1: Courses 2015-16 (PDF 66KB)
- Regulation A3, Section 2: Student Misconduct Procedure including Plagiarism 2015/16 (PDF 262KB)
- Complaint Handling Procedure
- Use of the University Student ID Card
- RGU Policy for the use of IT Facilities (PDF 226KB)
- RGU Summary of Policy for use of IT Facilities (PDF 331KB)
- RGU Detailed Guidance for the use of IT Facilities (PDF 330KB)
- University Debt Recovery Guidelines
- University Library Debt Recovery Guidelines
- University Refunds Guidelines
- University Car Parking Policy
- Data Protection Statement for Prospective and Current Students (PDF 115KB)
Robert Gordon University is committed to the development of a learning and working environment free from discrimination or harassment. The University's Equity and Diversity policy reflects this and outlines the responsibilities of all staff and students toward this aim:
Copies of the above documents are available for consultation at:
The Student Help Point
Level 3, Faculty of Health and Social Care Building