Withdrawal of Registration

If you are considering withdrawing from your studies, you should speak first with your supervisory team and Research Degrees Coordinator before making a final decision.  However, if you still want to proceed, you should complete the Withdrawal of Registration (RDW) Form and forward it to the Graduate School for processing.