Student Immigration Team
The Student Immigration Team offers immigration information, advice and guidance to current Robert Gordon University students, with specific expertise in Tier 4 (General) student visas, Short-term Study visas and options to remain in the UK to work after study.
The team also:
- Organises a ‘Meet and Greet’ service for new international and European students arriving at Aberdeen International Airport.
- Leads Welcome presentations in September and January for new international and European students.
- Advises international students on replacing or renewing your Passport, Visa or Biometric Residence Permit.
- Provides information regarding deferring, changing or suspending your course.
- Delivers workshops on extending/renewing your Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK.
International Student Advisers run regular drop-in sessions for international students:
- Monday - 1.30pm to 4.00pm
- Tuesday - 10.00am to 1.00pm
- Wednesday - 11.30am to 2.00pm
- Thursday - 11.30am to 2.00pm
- Friday - 10.00am to 12.30pm
Contact the Student
International Student Advisers can be reached through the Student Help Point in the Health and Social Care Building on campus, download or view the map online of where to find us, or contact us through telephone or email.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1224 262125