The following information is intended as a guideline for students considering applying to Robert Gordon University with international qualifications.
Please note, these are not our entry requirements for admission to RGU. The content of this page is designed to allow you to map your qualifications from your home country against a suggested UK equivalent to help you decide if you wish to submit an application.
These pages are intended for information only and Robert Gordon University does not declare these equivalences to be universal, comprehensive or 100% accurate. Please remember, the information is intended simply as a guideline.
- Students with qualifications from any international high school are expected to have results comparable to students from UK institutions
- Students who hold the Year 12 State Board High School Examination must have a minimum of 65% overall
- Students with West Bengal State Board Examination must a minimum of 55% overall
- Students who do not meet our entry requirement will be considered for entry through our International College at Robert Gordon University
- Entry requirements for undergraduate courses are listed on the course information pages under Areas of Study
- A first degree with a minimum overall average of 55%; GPA 2.67 (4 point scale); GPA 5 (7 point scale); or 6.0 GPA/ B/ 'above average' from CBCS 10 Point Scale
- Students from University of Mumbai, University of Delhi, University of Chennai, University of Calcutta with a minimum overall average of 50%, will be considered
- A small number of University postgraduate programmes do require a minimum of second class upper classification, or an equivalent (please refer to the relevant course page)
- Applicants with lower qualification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis
- Students who do not meet our direct entry requirements may be able to undertake a pre-masters programme through our International College at Robert Gordon University.