The following information is intended as a guideline for students considering applying to Robert Gordon University with international qualifications.
- Students with qualifications from any international high school are expected to have results comparable to students from UK institutions
- Students with the National Senior High School Graduation Examination (Hui Kao) with an average score of 65% or higher
- Students who do not meet our entry requirement will be considered for entry through our International College at Robert Gordon University
- Entry requirements for undergraduate courses are listed on the course information pages under Areas of Study.
- Most undergraduate courses require an IELTS score of 6.0, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area. Some courses require a higher English Language score. Always check the relevant course page before applying.
- A 4-year degree from a “211” or “985” University with an overall average of 65% will be considered
- Students from all other universities must have a minimum 70% overall
- A small number of University postgraduate programmes do require a minimum of second class upper classification, or an equivalent (please refer to the relevant course page)
- Applicants with lower qualification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis
- Students with a 3-year College Diploma will need to successfully complete a pre-masters programme in the UK
- Students who do not meet our direct entry requirements may be able to undertake a pre-masters programme through our International College at Robert Gordon University.
- Most postgraduate courses require an IELTS score of 6.5, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area. Some courses require a higher English Language score. Always check the relevant course page before applying.