Please note that the information contained here is intended as a guideline and allows you to broadly compare your qualifications to the British qualifications specified on the course pages of this website.
- Applicants with the Subbakalavar Derecesi, and / or Year 1 of a degree level study, may be considered for Year 1 entry
- Applicants with the Tam Orta Tehsil Haqqinda Attesti (Certificate of Completion of Secondary Education) may be considered for entry through our International College at Robert Gordon University
Most undergraduate courses require an IELTS score of 6.0, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area. Some courses require a higher English language score. Always check the relevant course page before applying.
- Applicants with a Diplomu (Specialist Diploma) with a minimum of 71%, may be considered. Applicants with a Bakalavar Diplomu (obtained in 2004 and onwards) with a score of 71%, or CGPA 3.0/4.0 or 3.75 / 5.0 may be considered
- A small number of University postgraduate programmes require a minimum of second class upper classification, or an equivalent. A minimum of 80% in the Diplomu, will be required. Applicants with a Bakalavar Diplomu (obtained in 2004 and onwards) with 80%, or CGPA 3.5/4.0 or 4.25/5.0 will be required. Please refer to the relevant course page
- Applicants with lower qualification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis
- Students who do not meet our direct entry requirements may be able to undertake a pre- masters programme through our International College at Robert Gordon University.
Most postgraduate courses require an IELTS score of 6.5, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area. Some courses require a higher English Language score. Always check the relevant course page before applying.