Application Forms - Outgoing Students
Study Abroad Students (Erasmus and International Exchange)
We are not currently accepting applications for study abroad in 2021/22. Applications will open later in 2020, with a deadline of 31 January 2021.
Step 1 - How to Apply
We are not currently accepting applications for study abroad in 2021/22. These will open later in 2020, with a deadline of 31 January 2021.
Step 2 – On Acceptance
After you have had notification from us whether your application has been successful and the name of the institution to which you have been allocated you will need to:
- Apply to your host institution – please see www.rgu.ac.uk/partner-institutions for more information
- Complete a Learning Agreement – this is usually done with assistance from your International Exchange Coordinator
- You will be sent details on how to complete the Learning Agreement.
- Attend a mandatory Pre-Departure session - the Study Abroad Team will contact you about this by email
Erasmus Work Placement Students (Outgoing)
Once you have been nominated to undertake a work period abroad, you must make a formal application to RGU by using the online application form below.
- This is also the application form for an Erasmus Grant, and you will have to indicate in the application form if you wish to apply for a grant.
- Prior to the start of your work period, you will be posted documentation - so please ensure the address you provide is valid. You will have to return some of this documentation before you leave.
Important: If you apply after your work period has started, or you fail to return the relevant documentation prior to the start of your work period, you will be ineligible for funding.
N.B. Before you can access the application form, you will have to register on the right hand side of the portal - your RGU login details will not work!
Once you have clicked on "submit", your application will automatically be submitted to the Erasmus and Exchanges Team. You should receive an email within 5 working days to confirm receipt. The Study Abroad Team will forward your application to the Placement Office/International Exchange Coordinator for approval. If you do not receive an email within this timescale, please contact email@example.com
This form should be completed at least 6 weeks before the start of your work placement. It is imperative that you also complete a Learning Agreement, which you should complete with the assistance of your Placement Officer/International Exchange Co-ordinator.
In order for you to be eligible for an Erasmus grant, your Learning Agreement must be in place prior to the start of your work placement.