Northern Star Business Awards
Have you had an award winning placement experience?
- Has your placement provider gone over and above the call of duty?
- Do you feel supported and encouraged in your development?
- Have you benefited from your employer’s knowledge and experience?
If your placement provider deserves to shine - nominate them for a Northern Star Business Award!
What are the Northern Star Business Awards?
Organised by Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by Robert Gordon University, the Northern Star Business Awards recognise the achievements of the best and brightest North East businesses.
Why get involved?
The Placement Award:
- Highlight the contribution North East employers make to the student experience
- Recognise successful collaborations between RGU and industry
- Raise the profile of your placement provider
- Identify your placement provider as a leader in training, skills development and talent management
- Boost the morale of your placement colleagues
- This is the region’s largest business awards event and an excellent opportunity for you to become more involved in the local business community!
Who is eligible?
- The Awards are open to all businesses in the City and Shire region.
- Students who are or have been on placement during the academic year 2018/19 are invited to make a nomination. Students on eligible placements will be emailed about this when nominations open.
What do I do?
To nominate your placement provider you need to complete a short form and submit it to the Employability & Professional Enrichment Placement Team. Please contact the Placement Team for a copy of the form.
Nominations are not currently open.
Finalists will be announced in June, with the winners announced at the Northern Star Business Dinner.
If you have any questions or want to check your placements eligibility get in touch: Placement Team, Employability & Professional Enrichment, email@example.com, 01224 263069
Find out more about the Northern Star Business Awards use the #NSBAwards and #TimeToShine hashtags on Twitter.