Reports from policy and complaints investigations.
This section of our website tells you what to do if you are unhappy with services the university provides.
We take complaints about our service whether they are from students, applicants or members of the public very seriously and have a special procedure for dealing with them. You should tell us about your concerns as soon as you can.
You can complain about our service to any member of staff who will endeavour to resolve your complaint and provide you with an outcome within five days. If you are not satisfied with this outcome or the matter you are complaining about is serious then you should complete a complaints form and we will investigate the complaint fully, endeavouring to provide you with an outcome within twenty working days.
In order to assist you making a complaint the university has prepared a number of guides to our procedure:
- Guide to the Complaint Handling Procedure for Members of the Public (PDF 47KB)
- Guide to the Complaint Handling Procedure for Students (PDF 44KB)
If your complaint is of a serious nature or you are not happy with a response you have already received from the university you should download and complete the university’s complaints form and submit it to email@example.com
- Complaints Form - Students (PDF 150KB)
- Complaints Form - Students (DOC 165 KB)
- Complaints Form - Applicants and Public (PDF 130KB)
- Complaints Form - Applicants and Public (DOC 180KB)