Women in Energy by Energy Voice
|Event Date:||Time:||12:00 PM — 2:00 PM|
|Location:||Sir Ian Wood Building Front Amphitheatre|
Join Energy Voice and its expert panel for its latest industry event – Women in Energy.
Women make up roughly one-fifth of the oil and gas workforce, according to a World Petroleum Council report. Help fuel the discussion around workplace diversity and the role women have to play in securing the sector’s future.
The event will be held on Monday, March 19 from noon until 2pm at Robert Gordon University. Tickets include lunch. A portion of all ticket sales will be donated to the redevelopment of the Aberdeen Science Centre. The centre will engage young people with science and technology, inspiring them to develop STEM skills and careers.
- Greta Lydecker, Managing Director, Chevron Upstream Europe
- Deirdre Michie, Chief Executive, Oil and Gas UK
- Brenda Wyllie, Northern North Sea and West of Shetland Area Manager, Oil and Gas Authority
- Dr Louise Slaney, Medical Director, Iqarus
Cost to Attend
- Free to students
- Energy Voice Subscriber: £25 + £2.54 FEE
- Non-subscriber £43.71 + £3.71 FEE