|Telephone:||+44 (0)1224 262842|
Rebecca Wright is a teaching assistant in Biomedical Science at the School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaching Assistant in Biomedical Science at the School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences
- BSc (Hons) Applied Biomedical Science, Robert Gordon University 2012
- MSc Biomedical Science, University of Ulster 2016
Rebecca's research interests are in the area of haematology.
- Member of the Institute of Biomedical Science
- HCPC registered Biomedical Scientist