|Position:||Senior Research Fellow|
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 1224 262616|
Nicola has recently joined the School of Nursing and Midwifery as a Senior Research Fellow. She is experienced in a range of quantitative methods and previous research has focused on the epidemiology of chronic and neuropathic pain, health related quality of life, prescribing and data linkage studies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing research activity in conjunction with academic and clinical staff based within the School.
- Masters and PhD research supervision.
- BN, RGN, RM
- Master of Public Health
- PhD (Pubic Health)
- Chronic pain and neuropathic pain: epidemiology, primary care management and prescribing, older adults
- Health Related Quality of Life
- Trends in prescribing of opioids and gabapentinoids
- Data linkage studies