|Telephone:||+44 (0) 1224 262723|
Yann is a Lecturer in Computer Science in the School of Computing Science and Digital Media (CSDM) at the Robert Gordon University, United Kingdom. Previously, he obtained a PHD degree from University of Bordeaux (in France) in 2012.
From 2012 to 2014, he was visiting researcher at University of Porto (in Portugal), Ben Gurion University of the Negev (in Israel) and Shandong University (in China).
From 2014 to 2016, he was researcher at Innsbruck University (in Austria) as researcher.
Yann's research interests lie in the field of Computer Graphics, Computer Vision and Digital Fabrication. He regularly serves as reviewer for a large scope of well-established conferences and journals like Eurographics, SIGGRAPH, VR, CHI, and CVPR.
He is also interested in Computer Graphics, Computer Vision and Digital Fabrication.
- Cage-based Performance Capture, Yann Savoye , ACM SIGGRAPH ASIA 2016 - Courses Program, 05-08 December 2016, The Venetian Macao, Macao.
- Dirichlet Surface Isolines, Yann Savoye, CGI'16: Computer Graphics International (presented as poster), June 28-July 1st, 2016, Heraklion, Greece.
- Compact Stokes Coordinates for Cage-based Shapes, Yann Savoye, I3D'16: ACM SIGGRAPH Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics and Games (accepted as poster), February 27-28, 2016, Redmond, USA
- Build-to-Last: Strength to Weight 3D Printed Objects, Lin Lu, Andrei Sharf, Haisen Zhao, Yuan Wei, Qingnan Fan, Xuelin Chen, Yann Savoye, Changhe Tu, Daniel Cohen-Or, Baoquan Che SIGGRAPH 2014 (Transaction on Graphics)
- Iterative Cage-based Registration from Multi-view Silhouettes, Yann Savoye, CVMP'13: European Conference on Visual Media Production, November 6-7, 2013, London
- Content-Aware Exaggerated Editing for Life-Like Captured Animations, Yann Savoye, CVMP'12: European Conference on Visual Media Production, December 5-6, 2012, London
- Iterative Cage-based Registration for Dynamic Shape Capture, Yann Savoye, SIGGRAPH'12: ACM SIGGRAPH 2012 Poster, Los Angeles, USA. August 5-9, 2012
- Video-Based Toon Character from Surface Performance Capture, Yann Savoye, SIGGRAPH ASIA '11: ACM SIGGRAPH ASIA 2011 Technical Sketches, Hong Kong, China. December 13-15, 2011
- Stretchable Cartoon Editing for Skeletal Captured Animations, Yann Savoye, SIGGRAPH ASIA '11: ACM SIGGRAPH ASIA 2011 Technical Sketches, Hong Kong, China. December 13-15, 2011