|Position:||Lecturer in Adult Nursing|
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 1224 262629|
Zoi is a highly determined, motivated and positive person. Her educational background as well as her work experience, both in Greece and in the UK, are achievements that generate her energy for continuous development and progress. Zoi’s professional aspirations include advancement in the hierarchy of the nursing profession as well as enhancement of her career path towards academia.
Zoi started working in NHS Grampian in 2008 as a staff nurse. A year later she joined Occupational Health where she developed skills and knowledge which enabled her to progress as a professional. Zoi’s main interest and expertise is occupational skin disease and its management and prevention.
As of September 2018, Zoi commenced her new role in RGU as a lecturer in adult nursing.
a successful viva (award, presentational corrections only) in July 2019 defending
her Doctorate for Professional Practice (DPP) thesis, entitled:
''Exploring Occupational Irritant Hand Dermatitis Amongst Healthcare Workers in NHS Grampian''.
- Doctorate for Professional Practice (DPP)
- MSc Nursing
- BSc (Hons) Nursing
- Occupational Health
- Occupational Skin Diseases
- Newly Qualified Nurses
Exploring Occupational Irritant Hand Dermatitis (OIHD) in Healthcare Workers in NHS Grampian
- Award title of ‘Associate Lecturer of the Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen’. Commenced on 01/09/2017
- RCN Foundation Mair Scholarship 2017 awarded a bursary towards Graduate Diploma Specialist Community Public Health Nursing, commenced September 2017
- RCN Foundation Mair Scholarship 2016 awarded a bursary towards Doctorate of Professional Practice (DPP).
- QNIS Education Award 2011 awarded a bursary towards Doctorate of Professional Practice (DPP).
- Member, Royal College of Nursing
- Member, ENE (Greek Council of Nursing)
- NMC Registration
COOPER, K. and WILLIAMS, H., 2018. Effectiveness of
interventions for preventing occupational irritant hand dermatitis: a
quantitative systematic review. JBI
Database of Systematic Reviews and Implementation Reports, 16(6), pp. 1398-1417.
PAPADATOU, Z., COOPER, K., KLEIN, S., MACDUFF, C. and STEINER, M., 2016. Effectiveness of interventions for preventing occupational irritant hand dermatitis: a quantitative systematic review protocol. JBI Database of Systematic Reviews and Implementation Reports, 14(10), pp. 72-81. doi:10.11124/JBISRIR-2016-003159
- Adult Nursing
- Occupational Health