|Position:||Academic Team Lead Undergraduate Nursing|
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 1224 262686|
Jackie provides quality assurance for all undergraduate nursing field programmes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project Lead Undergraduate Curriculum Development
- Undergraduate nursing teaching and module leadership.
- MSc Dissertation Supervision.
- Personal Tutor
- Pre-course Numeracy Module Lead
- Basic Life Support Trainer
- Acute Life Threatening Event Recognition and Treatment (ALERTTM) Trainer
- Currently undertaking PhD studies
- MSc Advanced Practice (Practice Education)
- PG Certificate Higher Education Learning and Teaching
- BA Nursing Studies
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Royal College of Nursing
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
LEITH, J., 2016. How do university lecturers act in response to reports of failings in care disclosed by student nurses. In: Enhancing Nursing Through Educational Research (ENTER), 18 November 2016. ENTER: Edinburgh.
KELLY, P., LEITH, J. and ROUTLEDGE, E., 2013. Review of community placement induction day for pre-registration students. Poster Presentation. Royal College of Nursing (RCN) Education Forum Conference, 5-7 June 2013. Glasgow: RCN.
LEITH, J., 2013. Meeting NMC annual mentor updates: evaluation studies of nurses in Central Aberdeenshire. NHS Education (NES) for Scotland, Nursing and Midwifery Mentor Bulletin. NES: Edinburgh. 2012/13, pp.11-12.
LEITH, J., 2012. Meeting NMC annual mentor updates: an evaluation study of nurses in Central Aberdeenshire. In: Royal College of Nursing (RCN) Education Forum Conference, 23-24 September 2012. Harrogate: RCN.
KELLY, P., LEITH, J. and HENDRY, N., 2012. Supporting practice placements in the rural community. In: Royal College of Nursing (RCN) Education Forum Conference, 23-24 September 2012. Harrogate: RCN.