|Position:||Lecturer in Midwifery|
Sarah is Course Lead for the BMidwifery Programme. Sarah’s Masters by Research thesis explored the lived experiences of midwives as they engage in post-registration learning and continuous professional development.
Sarah has professional experience in hospital and community midwifery practice and has a strong interest in continuity of carer in midwifery care and maternity services.
Masters research study, “An exploration of midwives experiences of engagement with continuous professional development”.
External / Professional Roles
- Early Clinical Career Fellow, NHS Education Scotland (NES)
- Grampian Branch Chairperson, Royal College of Midwives (RCM)
- Continuity of carer throughout the childbearing continuum.
- Promoting normality in childbirth. Antenatal parent education.
- Choice and equality in maternity services.