|Position:||Lecturer Photography P/T; Technical Services Officer - Photography P/T|
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 1224 263675|
A professional photographer specialising in analogue processes, Anne teaches Photography to Communication Design students and on the BA Photography course.
She also runs the darkrooms at Gray’s which is a school wide resource, where she teaches students analogue processes. She has over 20 years experience both as a professional photographer and in Higher Education.
Duties and Responsibilities
- P/T Lecturer - 4th year Communication Design
- P/T Lecture - BA Photography
- P/T Technical Services Officer – Darkrooms
- MFA RGU 2011
- AFHEA 2014
- HND Photography Aberdeen College 2021
- City & Guilds Creative Embroidery & Design 1&2 1999
- MA Sociology (Hons) Aberdeen 1984
- Continuing relevance of analogue processes in a digital age.
- Exploration of alternative photographic processes
- Northern landscape
- Bromoil Circle of Great Britain
Work included in various publications
- Northern Light – Landscape, Photography and the North - Sheffield Hallam University 2017
- Sheaf – Dark Mountain 2021
- Dark Mountain – Issues 13,14, 17 UK 2018, 2020
- Diffusion Magazine - USA 2018
- Wild – Paperchase USA 2017