Student Admissions Service
With a wealth of expertise the Student Admissions Service provides University colleagues and applicants alike with a full range of admissions support.
Whether seeking advice on how to apply or which course to choose: our highly experienced Student Admissions Service helps guide and support the prospective applicant on their journey to further study. As an applicants’ first point of contact to the University, our team aims to provide a personalised service to guide and support prospective students from the point of enquiry and exploring options through to enrolment and joining lessons.
Student Admissions Service team members work closely with Schools to provide a smooth and efficient admissions service, assessing and making offers to suitable candidates, following up offers with applicants in order to convert applicants to quality students in classrooms across campus.
Responsible for processing ALL (Home, R-UK, EU and International) undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses, distance learning and part time applications, the Student Admissions Service supports colleagues and prospective students alike by:
- Guiding prospective students on all aspects relating to the University admissions process
- As the first point of contact for prospective students, ensuring all enquiries are responded to in a timely manner and always accurate and informative
- Advising prospective students and agents on the equivalence of non-UK qualifications as well as UKVI compliance requirements (academic progression and immigration rules, etc.)
- Issuing course/programme related information to prospective students to help their decision making process
- Guiding applicants through their application journey, encouraging and supporting conversion
- Processing all applications promptly and efficiently, issuing offer letters to all successful applicants, as well as informing unsuccessful applicants of their options
- Continuously monitoring application rates and tracking their progress towards enrolment
- Organising and administering the University's clearing activity
- Setting, applying and annually reviewing RGU’s Recruitment and Admissions policy
- Maintaining and defending our UKVI licence
Enquiries regarding admission to the university can be taken between the hours of 8.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
email@example.com or 01224 262728