The Department is responsible for maintaining accurate course information, in the form of Course Specifications, and administers the University's Course Information Database (CID) and Module Database.
Approved Course Specifications not currently held in the Course Information Database:
- BSc (Hons) IT Management for Business Course Specification (PDF 497KB)
- BSc (Hons) Software Development for Business Course Specification (PDF 494KB)
- MSc Big Data Analytics Course Specification (PDF 450KB)
- MSc Business Analytics Course Specification (PDF 376KB)
- MSc Oil and Gas Innovation Course Specification (PDF 403KB)
Information for and about Course Leaders. List of current Course Leaders by School and course.
Courses recognised or accredited by Professional, Statutory or Regulatory Bodies (PSRB) listed by School.
Currently 59% of courses in the University carry some form of PSRB accreditation. This information details accreditation on a course by course basis.
- Aberdeen Business School (PDF 176KB)
- Department for the Enhancement of Learning, Teaching and Access (PDF 83KB)
- Gray's School of Art (PDF 83KB)
- School of Applied Social Studies (93 KB)
- School of Computing Science and Digital Media (89 KB)
- School of Creative and Cultural Business (99 KB)
- School of Engineering (94 KB)
- School of Health Sciences (111 KB)
- The Law School (91 KB)
- School of Nursing and Midwifery (100 KB)
- School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences (94 KB)
- Scott Sutherland School of Architecture and Built Environment (109 KB)