Operations Management Group
This group has been constituted by the Principal.
Convener: Professor Ferdinand von Prondzynski
Secretary: Mrs Fiona McLean Whyte
The Operations Management Group:
- Advises the Principal on the role of professional, administrative and support functions in the development and implementation of university strategy and the Business Plan
- Advises on high level policy formulation and operational developments
- Ensures that the support services work effectively together
- Provides a forum for sharing information, discussing issues of common interest and addressing issues that run across two or more support services
- Meets once a semester with the Senior Management Group to ensure alignment in terms of strategy implementation and to enhance communication
- Discusses such other matters as the Principal may from time to time determine.
Notes of meetings
Notes of meetings for Session 2016/17 are available on RGyoU at:
- Wednesday 4 October 2017 (N204)
- Tuesday 14 November 2017 (joint meeting with the Senior Management Group) (H230)
- Wednesday 7 March 2018 (N204)
- Wednesday 2 May 2018 (joint meeting with the Senior Management Group) (H230)
Meetings commence at 10 am and take place as indicated above.