Information for students regarding withdrawing or suspending their studies.

If you are considering withdrawing or suspending from your course at Robert Gordon University, please contact your course leader for information and advisement.

All queries regarding tuition fees and funding should be directed to Student Finance.

All full time international students should also seek advisement from the International Student Advisors.

For further information, please review the current academic regulations.